Sales Executive - UK
Innovative Systems/FinScan® a fast-growing, leading global provider of SaaS and on-premise software data management and risk and compliance solutions is expanding our UK sales team to drive net new sales revenues in markets across the UK, Ireland, Scandinavia, and the Baltics.
Our ideal candidate has 5+ years’ successful enterprise software, data, or related technology sales experience within financial services, Fintech or Regtech. They have the DNA of a hunter, are only content when surpassing their targets, and have a thirst for building trusted advisor relationships.
What’s in it for you? We provide you with a competitive salary, potential for double OTE uncapped, great benefits, and the tools, training, and mentoring to be successful. And - Innovative is known for being a great place to work! We work collaboratively across diverse teams and geographies in a quest for creating solutions that keep Innovative at the top!
Location: Tower 42, London, UK with a flexible hybrid work model
In this role you will:
- Generate new sales opportunities from marketing generated leads and campaigns, personnel networking, and referral activities to achieve targets for your assigned territory or vertical
- Consistently execute on sales processes to maintain a balanced sales pipeline and funnel.
- Maintain consistent competency of Innovative's product offerings, the industry, and your skills
- Leverage and continuously grow your knowledge of the industry, government and regulatory trends, the competition, and our products and relevant technological developments to build a strategy for increasing market share and penetration of Innovative’s solutions
- Develop trusted advisor relationships with enterprise prospects and utilize a consultative, solutions-oriented approach to create better understanding of their challenges, needs, and requirements – leading to superior service and positive outcomes for the prospect and Innovative
- Proactively engage with and seek the assistance of managers, decision makers, top leadership, and other levels of the organization for assistance throughout all stages of the sales process to ensure winning the sale and achieving the highest levels of client satisfaction!
- Keep management apprised of opportunities, challenges, industry and competitor changes, and overall account status throughout all stages.
- Provide feedback to marketing and product management to assist development of effective and up-to date sales presentations, materials, and needs
- Work cooperatively with various internal teams including support, delivery, product development, and account management
- Share knowledge and best practice across the sales team; serve as mentor to others
- Regularly utilize sales tools (salesforce.com) to track and manage the sales cycle
- Maintain integrity in dealing with internal teams, clients, and partners
The qualifications and skills you need for success:
- 5+ years’ B2B software, data, SaaS, or related technical sales experience
- Prior experience/knowledge of data /data quality /data management, regulatory risk and compliance, AML, KYC, sanctions screening, PEP screening, etc.
- Deep prospecting and sales process habits
- Consistent use of value/solutions selling or similar sales techniques
- Knowledge and use of Salesforce.com or similar sales CRM
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a passion for sales success
- Strong negotiator with proven ability to close business
- Highly motivated self-starter that is self-motivated with strong commitment to follow through
- Demonstrated strength in problem / needs assessment
- Proven record of achieving or exceeding goals
- Proven team player with strong advocacy and collaborator mentality
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 10 - 50% domestically and internationally including to the US (pending COVID safety)
It’s a plus if you have:
- ACAMS, ACSS, or ICA certifications
- Working knowledge of data analytics, data quality, data integration, Business Intelligence (BI), or similar technologies
- Fluency with other languages
What we provide to you:
Our sales executives receive a competitive salary plus generous incentives for reaching and exceeding sales targets. We provide the tools, training, and coaching to help you achieve success and continue to grow your career. We provide generous paid time off, 100% company paid private medical insurance, paid parental leave, cycle scheme, volunteering service time-off, tuition reimbursement, charitable-gift matching, and more.
Innovative has a culture that is highly flexible and friendly with a post-COVID hybrid work environment that strives to keep our teams safe while being sensitive to individual needs. We are team-oriented, customer-centric with deep values and ethics - our record proves that.
You’ll find an entrepreneurial environment where exchanging ideas and creating solutions is what we all do. We don't have time for office politics - we prefer transparency as we work collaboratively across diverse teams and geographies in a quest for creating solutions that keep Innovative at the top!
The Innovative difference and you
We care about the world around us! Our mission is to create a SAFER, more efficient world by pioneering the most reliable and most accurate compliance and data quality solutions. Yes, we are known by our clients around the world for providing exceptional solutions that consistently outperform our competition, but this is just part of our story.
Innovative’s solutions also help our clients detect the risks associated with many of the financial crimes that plague our world today – money laundering, terrorist financing and other corrupt activities. Working here, you, too, will be part of this crucial fight. Join the Innovative team!
Innovative's world headquarters is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Our regional offices are in London, UK; Mexico City, Mexico; Dubai, UAE, and São Paulo, Brazil.