Account Manager - UK, EMEA
Innovative Systems/FinScan®a fast-growing, leading global provider of SaaS and on-premise software data management and risk and compliance solutions is expanding our Account Management team due to continued high growth and global expansion.
Read on if you have 2 - 4 years Account Management or Client Relationship Management experience with software solutions. Prior knowledge of the AML, KYC, watch list screening, or DQ space is even better!
You will have deep understanding of the importance of client advocacy and understand how to nurture existing client accounts whilst growing those accounts through up sell and cross selling activities. Deeply committed to helping the client, you understand the importance of building credibility and trust with all stakeholders. Working with clients throughout the UK, Europe, and regions beyond intrigues you.
Location and position particulars: This full-time position is based at our London headquarters office in Tower 42, the heart of London’s financial district. We offer a flexible hybrid work environment. In addition to a competitive base salary plus incentive compensation for achieving targets and an excellent benefits package, Innovative has an autonomous, flexible, and open culture, great colleagues, and many opportunities for career growth. Our collaborative environment encourages a supportive environment and the building of strong mentorships both locally and with our international colleagues.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Account Managers at Innovative are great communicators who see the big picture, are highly organized, strategic, and great influencers. You will -
- Establish, nurture, and grow relationships with our clients in local markets and those nearby or around the globe
- Retain existing revenue while managing, negotiating, and growing new revenue and market share through up-selling and cross-selling into assigned customers
- Serve as a client advocate, maintaining awareness of their business needs and concerns and recommending solutions that align with the client company’s strategic objectives
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating and closing of contracts and agreements that meet client needs and maximize profits
- Develop account strategies and account development plans
- Ensure leadership is aware of endangered accounts
- Hold account review meetings (QBRs) utilizing internal stakeholders and leadership to assist you in developing strategies for keeping customers happy and in obtaining successful outcomes; develop effective business review analysis and plans
- Maximize client satisfaction by regular visits and/or calls
- Maintain active and updated client contacts
- Deliver webinars and product presentations to provide ongoing education to clients and leads
- Facilitate contract negotiations and closure with clients
- Work with other members of the Innovative team to facilitate successful delivery and implementation of Innovative’s solutions
- Keep product marketing, product management and leadership apprised of challenges, new ideas, findings, and solutions to increase client satisfaction and enhance company growth and market share
- Utilize sales tools (Salesforce.com) regularly and effectively and ensure complete and accurate information is recorded at all stages of the client lifecycle
- Keep abreast of the external environment including industry news and the competitive climate
- Maintain integrity in dealing with internal teams, clients, and partners in a professional manner
- Assist other teams with client requests or issue escalations as needed
- Collaborate with sales teams to grow opportunities
- Support Innovative’s vision, methodologies, values, and strategies
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE…
- Minimum 2 - 3 years’ experience in Account Management, Client Relationship Management, Sales or similar related role with enterprise software, SaaS, AML, KYC, data management. or related solutions
- University degree or equivalent experience; level 2:1 or higher is desired
- Proven ability to uncover and interpret business needs and then to articulate how our software/technology solutions meet those needs
- Deep commitment to client advocacy, success, and retention
- Proven track record of managing, retaining and growing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Prior success meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Proven success in communicating with and influencing stakeholders at all levels of the organization including C suite
- Proven experience in effectively delivering presentations about technology/software
- High levels of intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong commitment to follow through
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects with high attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Results-oriented and resourceful, with a strong work ethic and willingness to go the extra mile
- Proven effective team player / collaborator
- Prior CRM experience (Salesforce is ideal)
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 10-15% (UK and/or internationally), acquisition and maintenance of proper travel documents
IT’S HELPFUL TO HAVE
- Knowledge of financial risk / compliance, Anti-Money Laundering (AML) software, data analysis, data quality, data integration, business Intelligence (BI), or similar technologies
- Knowledge of data and data management concepts
- Bi or multi- lingual
At Innovative you will find a truly empowered and collaborative environment that is at the core of our ongoing growth and success! We look for exceptional individuals who see possibilities, not limits! If you are driven to succeed and have a thirst for challenge – this may be the place for you!
We provide challenge and chances for growth, a competitive base salary with generous incentive compensation, lots of time off, company paid private health, parental leave, cycle scheme, tuition reimbursement, charitable gift-matching, and more. Our teams are highly diverse and multi-cultural. You develop friendships with colleagues domestically and in our offices abroad.
Innovative's world headquarters is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Our regional offices are in London, UK; Mexico City, Mexico; Dubai, UAE, and São Paulo, Brazil.
We are an equal opportunity employer dedicated to diversity, equality and pay equity.