Manager, Compliance List Content and Delivery
Innovative Systems, Inc. provides software and services to assist clients in managing their regulatory and compliance risks by helping them identify persons or entities associated with money laundering, sanctions, terrorism, bribery, or corruption activities. We are looking for a passionate and detail-oriented Manager of Compliance List Content and Delivery that wants to be an integral part of managing and growing the team responsible for ensuring data from the source lists are efficiently and effectively updated, managed, and distributed to help make the world a bit safer.
What you will be doing
You will demonstrate exceptional leadership as you manage and mentor our Content Delivery team whose members are local and remote. You will be a role model who embraces collaborative work relationships with other departments and teams and sets a positive tone. You will use your knowledge of technology to ensure accuracy, automate and validate content to be delivered in a timely manner. This position will allow you and your team exceptional growth at Innovative Systems.
- Ensure content timelines are met
- Develop and/or maintain standard operating procedures
- Collaborate with hosted services, product development, and other internal teams to ensure seamless integration of our offerings with our content
- Coordinate with Marketing regarding development of new content and deprecated content
- Interface with external and internal clients to coordinate expectations and deliverables
- Continually advance accuracy and automation in all aspects of content delivery
- Manage the performance of all your team members through development and analysis of team metrics and implement improvements as needed
- Provide the mentoring and career planning support for all your team members to ensure they are meeting their personal growth objectives as well as the company’s needs
- Develop and execute a hiring and training plan based on current and forecast workloads
- Evaluate business value of new and existing content
- Coordinate efforts to validate content and content sources
- Consulting with clients to analyze and develop understanding of their customization needs
- Coordinate work with 3rd party linguistics experts
- Develop and maintain multi-lingual “grammar” configurations for use within Innovative’s products
- Work closely with our SaaS team
- Encourage and assist in the migration of content to the cloud
- Support Innovative’s vision, methodologies, values, and strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 plus years’ experience in technology, content delivery, compliance or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in building and leading a team AND maintaining relationships with key stakeholders and cross-functional teams
- Project Management abilities with experience managing concurrent projects
- A passion for excellence is a must as the integrity of the content behind our products is directly related to the effectiveness of our products
- Detail-oriented, highly analytic, and strong problem-solving /creative thinking skills
- Collaborative and team-oriented
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
It is a plus if you have:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Mathematics or STEM related field.
- Strong experience with risk and compliance solutions, sanctions, data management, and / or data mining.
- Experience with Windows Server technologies, SQL, PowerShell, C# or equivalent
- Cloud technology experience.
- Multi-lingual skills (Spanish, Portuguese, French, Italian, Arabic, Mandarin, or others)
This position is based out of our World Headquarters office in Pittsburgh, PA. This opportunity would offer flexible hybrid, work in office, or remote schedule options.
You might be interested to know...
For over 50 years, Innovative Systems’ leading-edge technology has made a positive impact on Fortune 1000 organizations in more than 60 countries worldwide. Our powerful data management, data quality, and risk management/compliance software and services give our clients a more complete picture of their valued customers—allowing them to make better, more highly-informed business decisions.
Voted as a Top Workplace for 4 consecutive years, Innovative offers a competitive salary, medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurances. Tuition reimbursement and a 401K plan are among other benefits in support of your health, career, and financial well-being.
Our people we are a diverse, multi-cultural bunch! You will find friends here and, in our offices, abroad. You’ll always have someone to help you or to hang out with!
Innovative’s world headquarters is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our regional offices are in London, UK; Mexico City, Mexico; Dubai, UAE and São Paulo, Brazil.
Innovative is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.