Sales Account Executive - Compliance
Innovative Systems/FinScan®a leading global provider of data management and on-premise risk and SaaS compliance solutions is looking for top-performing software sales professionals to expand and grow new revenue in the Eastern region of the United States. If you are a successful hunter looking for new opportunities in the fast-growing financial services, AML, PEP, sanctions screening, regulatory risk and compliance space…read on.
Our ideal candidate doesn’t just meet targets, he/she smashes them! He/she has a thirst for building relationships and helping clients find solutions to their data and regulatory risk challenges. They have a need to be the best and recognize the value of collaboration with leadership and supporting teams.
In this role you will:
- Achieve targets for your assigned territory or vertical
- Leverage and continuously grow your knowledge of the industry, government and regulatory trends, the competition, and our products and relevant technological developments to build a strategy for increasing market share and penetration of Innovatives' solutions
- Continuously seek out and identify new business opportunities while developing and implementing strategies to win the sales!
- Respond promptly to all leads and inquiries to continuously grow and build an ongoing pipeline of opportunities
- Utilize a consultative, solutions-oriented approach to create better understanding of their challenges, needs, and requirements – leading to superior service and positive outcomes for the prospect and Innovative
- Share knowledge and best practice across the sales team; serve as mentor as appropriate
- Maintain consistent competency of Innovative's product offerings, the industry, and your skills
- Keep management apprised of opportunities, challenges, industry and competitor changes, and overall account status throughout all stages that you have awareness of such information
- Provide feedback to marketing and product management to assist development of effective and up-to date sales presentations, materials, and needs
- Proactively seek the assistance of others at all levels of the organization to help you succeed in winning the sale and achieving the highest levels of client satisfaction!
- Work cooperatively with various internal teams including support, delivery, product development, and account management
- Regularly utilize sales tools (salesforce.com) to track and manage the sales cycle
- Participate in effective sales forecasting and planning
- Facilitate contractual negotiations and closure with clients
- Maintain integrity in dealing with internal teams, clients, and partners
The qualifications and skills you need for success:
- 5+ years’ prior B2B software, data, SaaS, or related technical sales experience
- Prior experience/knowledge of data /data quality /data management, regulatory risk and compliance, AML, KYC, sanctions screening, PEP screening, etc.
- Consistent use of solutions selling or similar sales techniques
- Deep prospecting and sales process habits
- Knowledge and use of Salesforce.com or similar sales CRM
- Strong interpersonal skills with a passion for sales success
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong commitment to follow through
- Demonstrated strength in problem assessment
- Proven record of achieving or exceeding goals
- Proven team player and collaborator
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 10 - 50% (pending COVID safety)
It’s a plus if you have:
- ACAMS, ACSS, or ICA certifications
- Working knowledge of data analytics, data quality, data integration, Business Intelligence (BI), or similar technologies
- University degree - STEM majors a plus
- Fluency with other languages
What we provide to you:
Our sales executives receive a competitive salary plus generous incentives for reaching and exceeding sales targets. We provide the tools, training, and coaching to help you achieve success. We provide generous paid time off, 401(k) match, health, dental, vision, STD/LTD, paid parental leave, volunteering service time-off, tuition reimbursement, charitable-gift matching, and more.
Innovative has a culture that is highly flexible and friendly with a post-COVID hybrid work environment that is safe while being sensitive to individual needs. We are team-oriented, customer-centric with deep values and ethics - our record proves that.
We have been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace year after year so you can be assured that this is a great place to work. You’ll find an entrepreneurial environment where exchanging ideas and creating solutions is what we all do. Interacting with leadership is a day-to-day occurrence, not a scheduled event.
Our future is built upon a stable past fueled by creative minds and visionary leaders who are taking us to new heights. Come be a part of that future!
The Innovative difference and you
At Innovative/FinScan, we are known by our clients around the world for providing exceptional enterprise solutions that consistently outrank our competition in speed, accuracy, and reliability. We are trusted because our people have the know-how to solve their data and compliance problems so they sleep better at night. We care about the world around us! Our mission is to create a SAFER, more efficient world by pioneering the most reliable and most accurate compliance and data quality solutions. Yes, we are known by our clients around the world for providing exceptional solutions that consistently outperform our competition, but this is just part of our story.
Innovative’s solutions also help our clients detect the risks associated with many of the financial crimes that plague our world today – money laundering, terrorist financing and other corrupt activities. Working here, you, too, will be part of this crucial fight. Join the Innovative team!
Innovative's world headquarters is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Our regional offices are in London, UK; Mexico City, Mexico; Dubai, UAE, and São Paulo, Brazil.