Cloud Solutions Architect
Innovative Systems is looking for a Cloud Solutions Architect with strong Microsoft Azure skills to play a key role in evolving our Microsoft Cloud offerings. You will have infrastructure design experience and the passion and ability to be an agent of change.
Innovative has decades of experience hosting our software for enterprise customers worldwide. We currently process over 80 billion transactions annually. We have chosen Microsoft Azure as our vehicle for meeting our rapid and continuous growth.
If you want to build your career where you can really make a difference and where bright, dedicated people strive for mutual success and excellence, we want to talk to you.
What you will be doing
- Plan, analyze, design, build, test, and deploy enterprise Microsoft technology infrastructures in Azure to advance Innovative Systems' solutions with the objective of a total PaaS solution hosted in the Azure cloud.
- Be a change agent promoting company-wide understanding of the role and benefits of cloud architectures such as IaaS, PaaS and SaaS to enhance the agility of Hosted Services and other teams so our high-quality solutions are delivered to clients (internal and external), even faster and with enhanced efficiency.
- Be a liaison between Hosted Services and Product Development assisting with the integration of Innovative products into a PaaS cloud solution.
- Work with application, network, and security teams to ensure requirements are reflected appropriately in the Azure design.
- Play a significant role in the development and design of an improved cloud infrastructure monitoring systems to ensure minimal interruptions and maximum client satisfaction.
- Produce and manage internal documentation to train and guide team members.
- Design and execute Azure deployments based on customer requirements and best practices.
- Stay up to date on latest trends and technologies.
- Participate in daily Hosted Services activities including project implementations, resolution of customer requests, monitoring of application processing, etc.
- Hosted Services is a 24 x 7 x 365 department where off-hours support duties are shared among teammates on a rotating weekly basis; planned weekend and evening work is kept to a minimum, but sometimes required.
Requirements - the things you need to have
- 3+ years of experience in architect experience including design, implementation, and maintaining critical infrastructure.
- Ability to design the architectures for integrating core infrastructure technologies in support of enterprise applications.
- Knowledge of infrastructure solutions, especially in relation to Microsoft programs, platform migration, system security, enterprise directories, and cloud technologies.
- Experience with identity management (Windows Active Directory, AD Connect, AD Federated Services, Multi Factor Authentication)
- Experience with Azure technologies (Operations Management Suite, Application Insights, Azure Site Recovery, Azure Backup, Security Center, Azure Networking, Azure Storage, Azure Automation)
- Experience performing server, network and storage systems design, implementation and administration
- Experience managing traditional enterprise platforms for application runtimes, integration middleware and relational databases
- Experience scripting in PowerShell, Python, Perl or other languages
- Systems Center experience is a big plus as is any DevOps (Chef) experience.
- Excellent research, data analysis, and solution assessment skills
- Effective collaborator who openly shares knowledge and encourages the diversity of thoughts from others to bring about the best solutions.
This position is based out of our World Headquarters office in Pittsburgh, PA. This opportunity would offer flexible hybrid, work in office, or remote schedule options.
Innovative Systems is one of the world’s most trusted providers of best-of-breed data quality and compliance solutions. We have a long-standing reputation for creating solutions that are fast, accurate, and scalable.
FinScan®, one of our most recognized products, is used by our clients in over 60 countries to identify potential money laundering (AML) and terrorist financing threats – helping to keep us all - a bit safer.
Consistently voted as a Top Workplace, Innovative offers a competitive salary, medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurances. Tuition reimbursement and a 401K plan are among other benefits in support of your health, career, and financial well-being.
Our people are a diverse, multi-cultural bunch! You will find friends here and in our offices abroad. You’ll always have someone to help you out or to hang out with!
Innovative’s world headquarters is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our regional offices are in London, UK; Mexico City, Mexico; Dubai, UAE and São Paulo, Brazil.
Innovative is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.