Intern/Placement - Software Support Analyst
Innovative Systems, Inc. is seeking individuals who are creative and passionate about software, data quality, data analytics, and helping clients to be successful. This is a highly competitive 6 to 9 month Internship / Placement based at our London city offices in Tower 42.
You will be given the opportunity to push the limits of your technical knowledge and analytic abilities to work on real-world problems while you learn and are mentored by some of the best and brightest professional services consultants and client support folks in the field! At Innovative, you will find a fast-paced and truly collaborative environment where individuals share the same mission – working to build success for their colleagues, customers, and partners by making the world better with better data.
We only look for exceptional individuals who see possibilities, not limits! If you are passionate about your career, have a thirst for challenge, and thrive on developing innovative solutions – this may be the place for you!
ESSENTIAL RESPONSIBILITIES will be based upon your skill level and may include:
- Providing support to the professional services consultants, account management, and sales teams
- Providing troubleshooting and develop recommendations related to technical and client issues
- Communicating issues regarding Innovative’s proprietary software products appropriately and in a timely manner
- Writing knowledgebase articles for Innovative’s products
- Research new technologies, development tools, or technical problems
KNOWLEDGE ACQUIRED may include understanding and/or experience in:
- Professional services / consulting practice and sales support
- Data quality and data analysis
- Technical solution specifications
- Project management methodologies
- Business to business sales cycles
- Client management
- Product delivery and support (licensed/hosted/SaaS)
- UK risk and compliance landscape and regulations
- Minimum of two years of undergraduate work completed and currently enrolled in an accredited college or university with a major in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related field
- Knowledge in and passion for continuous learning in software and web development, design, and implementation
- Highly motivated with a focus on quality
- Excellent analytic and problem-solving skills
- Excellent research skills
- Ability to work effectively alone or collaboratively
IT'S A PLUS IF YOU HAVE
Experience with various operating systems, a plus
Innovative Systems is one of the world’s most trusted providers of best-of-breed data quality and compliance solutions. We have a long-standing reputation for creating solutions that are fast, accurate, and scalable. Innovative is a global, privately-owned company that has on-going growth along with an amazing culture! Our pace is fast, our work challenging, and our style highly autonomous and collaborative.
FinScan®, one of our most recognized products, is used by our clients in over 60 countries to identify potential money laundering (AML) and terrorist financing threats – helping to keep us all - a bit safer.
Innovative is a company that takes pride in its people and adding value for its clients around the globe. We look for exceptional individuals who see possibilities, not limits! Could this be YOU?
Innovative’s world headquarters is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our regional offices are in London, UK; Mexico City, Mexico; Dubai, UAE and São Paulo, Brazil.
Innovative is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.