Professional Services Consultant
Innovative Systems Inc., has an opening on our team of Professional Services Consultants. You will utilize and grow your technical and interpersonal skills as you provide pre-sales consulting, implementation, and configuration of Innovative’ s business critical software data management, data quality, risk and compliance solutions to enterprises throughout North America and other parts of the world.
Our ideal candidate will have prior customer or technical support or client consultancy experience with software data management, data quality, master data management, and/or risk and compliance solutions. Strong analytic and problem-solving skills, experience with Windows Server technologies, SQL, and C, Java, or .NET are a must.
This position is based out of our World Headquarters office in Pittsburgh, PA. This opportunity would offer flexible hybrid schedule options.
Your responsibilities will include…
- Blending technical expertise with strong analytic, communication and interpersonal skills as you interact with a myriad of cultures as you:
- Participate in all phases of the software delivery cycle (planning, installation, configuration, testing, documentation, training, and support)
- Effectively demonstrate Innovative's products during the sales cycle to drive client understanding of the products’ effectiveness in their environment
- Assist sales with product justification including proof of concepts
- Perform customization analysis and develop recommendations to meet clients’ product customization needs
- Effectively manage and communicate project timelines to internal and external customers
- Effectively manage client expectations and proactively communicate any issues/concerns to leadership
- Install Innovative’ s software products on site or remotely
- Use batch processes to integrate Innovative products into client processes
- Use software application programming to integrate Innovative products into client systems as needed
- Perform testing and ensure conformance to Innovative quality standards
- Contribute to the content and refinement of the practices and procedures of the global operations team
The skills and experience you must have includes...
- Undergraduate or higher level degree in computer or software engineering, computer or information science, mathematics or related degree or experience
- Experience with SQL databases and SQL scripting language
- Experience with C, Java, .Net, or other related languages or technologies; Windows Server technologies
- Experience with scripting, batch processing, data file manipulation, or Web services
- Strong analytic and problem–solving skills
- Excellent skills in interpreting and presenting technical concepts to technical and non-technical people
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong commitment to follow-through
- Proven ability to establish and meet goals, deadlines, and priorities
- Strong interpersonal skills and excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven, effective team player / collaborator
- Ability and willingness to travel 20% throughout North America and other locations as needed
It’s a plus if you have...
- Prior client-facing technical consultancy experience with software data management, data quality, master data management solutions
- Knowledge or experience in the risk / compliance domain, Anti Money Laundering regulations, solutions or software
- Knowledge of data management concepts, data analytics, data quality, data integration, business intelligence, CRM, Report Writer, or similar technologies
- Bi-lingual speaking and writing skills in English and any of the following languages: Spanish, Portuguese, Arabic, French, Mandarin or others.
- Prior experience in banking or financial services
- Experience with SWIFT, SEPA or other payment schemes
Innovative Systems is one of the world’s most trusted providers of best-of-breed data quality and compliance solutions. We have a long-standing reputation for creating solutions that are fast, accurate, and scalable.
FinScan®, one of our most recognized products, is used by our clients in over 60 countries to identify potential money laundering (AML) and terrorist financing threats – helping to keep us all - a bit safer.
Consistently voted as a Top Workplace, Innovative offers a competitive salary, medical, vision, dental, and life and disability insurances. Tuition reimbursement and a 401K plan are among other benefits in support of your health, career, and financial well-being.
Our people are a diverse, multi-cultural bunch! You will find friends here and in our offices abroad. You’ll always have someone to help you out or to hang out with!
Innovative’s world headquarters is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our regional offices are in London, UK; Mexico City, Mexico; Dubai, UAE and São Paulo, Brazil.
Innovative is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.