Account Manager - North America
Innovative Systems/FinScan® a leading global provider of SaaS and on-premise software data management and risk and compliance solutions is expanding our Account Management team due to high growth and continuing global expansion. As an Account Manager, you will nurture existing client accounts and grow those accounts through up sell and cross selling activities. Deeply committed to client success, you understand the importance of building credibility and trust with all stakeholders.
Our ideal candidate will have at least 2 years prior Account Management experience with prior knowledge of data management, data analytics, software solutions, or similar technologies and concepts and enterprise sales. Experience within financial services, Fintech or Regtech, with knowledge of AML, KYC is a plus.
Location: Based at our Pittsburgh headquarters office where we have a flexible hybrid work model.
WHAT WILL I BE DOING?
Our Account Managers are great communicators who see the big picture, are highly organized, strategic, and great influencers. You will:
- Establish, cultivate, and grow relationships with our clients in local markets and those nearby or around the globe
- Retain existing revenue while managing, negotiating, and growing new revenue and market share through up-selling and cross-selling into assigned customers
- Serve as a client advocate, maintaining awareness of their business needs and concerns and recommending solutions that align with the client company’s strategic objectives
- Oversee customer account management, including negotiating and closing of contracts and agreements that meet client needs and maximize profits
- Keep abreast of the external environment including industry news and the competitive climate
- Maintain integrity in dealing with internal teams, clients, and partners in a professional manner and more...
CANDIDATES ARE REQUIRED TO HAVE…
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Sales, Account Management, or similar related role
- Proven track record of managing, retaining and growing a portfolio of existing accounts
- Prior success meeting or exceeding sales targets
- Proven ability to discern and uncover business needs and to correlate software/technology solutions to those needs
- Proven success in communicating with and influencing stakeholders at all levels of the organization
- High level of intellectual curiosity and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly motivated self-starter with strong commitment to follow through
- Prior CRM experience (Salesforce is ideal)
- Ability and willingness to travel approximately 10-25% ; acquisition and maintenance of proper travel documents
IT’S HIGHLY DESIRABLE TO HAVE…
- Knowledge of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) software, data analysis, data quality, data integration, business Intelligence (BI), or similar technologies
- University degree or equivalent experience
- Fluency in other languages
At Innovative you will find a truly empowered and collaborative environment that is at the core of our ongoing growth and success! We look for exceptional individuals who see possibilities, not limits! If you are driven to succeed and have a thirst for challenge – this may be the place for you!
We provide challenge and chances for growth, a competitive base salary with generous incentive compensation (double OTE), lots of time off, health insurances, paid parental leave, tuition reimbursement, charitable gift-matching, and more. Our teams are highly diverse and multi-cultural. You will find friends here and in our offices abroad.
Innovative's world headquarters is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA. Our regional offices are in London, UK; Mexico City, Mexico; Dubai, UAE, and São Paulo, Brazil.