Technical Support Consultant - Dubai
Innovative Systems, one of the world’s most trusted providers of best-of-breed data quality and compliance solutions is looking for a bilingual Arabic and English Technical Support Consultant to join our growing team in Dubai. You will gain satisfaction knowing that you are utilizing your technical, analytical, language and interpersonal skills to build relationships with clients as well as troubleshoot and solve tier 1 to tier 3 levels of technical issues.
Consistently named a Top Workplace, we have a long-standing reputation for superior customer satisfaction and solutions that are fast, accurate, and scalable. FinScan®, one of our most recognized products, is used by our clients in over 60 countries to identify potential money laundering and terrorist financing threats – helping to keep us all - a bit safer.
What you will be doing
Technical Support Consultants regularly use problem-solving, communication, and SQL skills. You will combine knowledge of our products with your analytic and technical skills to provide superior assistance and issue resolution to customer inquiries that arise by email or phone. The issues you handle will vary from simple to the complex and multi-layered requiring:
- Analysis, investigation and trouble-shooting of software and system functionality, integrations, product feature-function and adoption issues
- Creation and development of SQL scripts and other custom software processes
- Collaboration with other teams and departments to assist with quicker issue identification and resolution and to provide them with customer insights that aid in development of bug fixes, new product functionality and features
You will not be bored! You'll find variety and interesting new challenges each day enabling you to continually grow your skills as you interact and learn from other teams. Unlike traditional support roles, at Innovative you get to:
- Perform simple product installations – providing a pathway into professional services or hosted consulting, pre-sales, engineering, product management and more
- Write knowledge-base documentation and assist with expansion of our self-service portal and customer happiness by helping to develop of top-notch training modules and videos
- Provide insights that will be used to improve existing solutions and plan those of our next generation
You are great at and have
- Degree in Information Technology or Systems, Computer Science, mathematics, science, or related STEM concentrations.
- Experience with SQL databases and SQL programming language
- Highly analytic with strong problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Arabic; proficiency of the Arabic and English languages at a native or business level
- Willingness to be on call after hours in customer support rotation (very minimal)
It's a plus if you have
- Knowledge of the Fintech or financial services industry
- Knowledge of SWIFT or other payment processing
- French, Spanish, Portuguese or other business level language / communication skills
About us - we give you…
First of all - we take time to learn about you. There are no robots or machines that are screening your resume for key words. Next - we provide lots of challenge and chances for growth, a competitive salary, lots of time off, private medical insurance, and more. We also know how to do – fun!
Our people are a diverse, multi-cultural bunch! You will find friends here and in our offices abroad. You’ll always have someone to help out and to hang out with!
Innovative’s world headquarters is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our EMEA headquarters is in London, UK, LATAM headquarters in Mexico City, Mexico and other operations in Germany, the Middle East, Singapore, Brazil, and Canada.