Application Support Analyst -Mexico
Innovative Systems is one of the world’s most trusted providers of best-of-breed data quality and compliance solutions is looking for a talented bi-lingual (English/Spanish) or tri-lingual (English/Spanish/Portuguese) Application Support Analyst. You will support clients in Latin America, North America and possibly other parts of the world.
Named a Top Workplace in Pittsburgh for 5 consecutive years, Innovative has a long-standing reputation for superior customer satisfaction and solutions that are fast, accurate, and scalable. FinScan®, one of our most recognized products, is used by our clients in over 60 countries to identify potential money laundering and terrorist financing threats – helping to keep us all - a bit safer.
What you will do
This is a multi-faceted role in which you will combine your analytic, technical, language, and people skills to keep our customers happy while also assisting our developers and implementation consultants with projects requiring strong technical acumen. Excellent English and native level Spanish is needed.
As an Application Support Analyst, you will use problem-solving, communication, and programming skills. You will learn our product suite inside and out positioning you for a range of great career choices. You will combine this knowledge with your technical skills to provide superior assistance and resolution to customer inquiries that arise by email or phone. The issues you handle will vary from simple to the complex and multi-layered requiring:
- analysis, investigation and trouble-shooting of software and system functionality, integrations, product feature-function and adoption issues
- creation and development of SQL scripts and other custom software processes
- collaboration with other teams and departments to assist with quicker issue identification and resolution and to provide them with customer insights that aid in development of bug fixes, new product functionality and features.
- opportunity to learn and work with cloud operations team gaining hands-on experience with Azure and scripting languages
You will not be bored! You'll find variety and interesting new challenges each day enabling you to continually grow your skills as you interact and learn from other teams. Unlike traditional support roles, at Innovative you get to:
- perform simple product installations – providing a pathway into professional services or hosted consulting, pre-sales, engineering, product management and more!
- write knowledge-base documentation and assist with expansion of our self-service portal and customer happiness by helping to develop of top-notch training modules and videos.
- provide insights that will be used to improve existing solutions and plan those of our next generation
- create your career path by succeeding in the application support role and be rewarded with an opportunity to advance into the cloud operations team
Requirements we need you to have
We will grow your skills, but there are some things you need to have for starters:
- Bachelor’s degree in a STEM concentration such as computer science, information systems, engineering, mathematics, science, or other related concentration
- Experience with SQL databases and SQL programming language
- Highly analytic with strong problem-solving and creative thinking skills
- Excellent bi-lingual or multi-lingual verbal and written communication skills with English and Spanish.
- Willingness to be on call after hours in customer support rotation (very minimal)
It's a plus if you to have
- Prior experience in a customer or technical support role
- Using SQL in a work environment
- Knowledge of Azure or cloud providers/operations
- Knowledge of regulatory risk and compliance
- Knowledge of additional spoken languages such as Portuguese is a plus
Our Latin American headquarters is located at: Centro Alpes, Periférico Sur 2165 oficina 904, CP01010, Ciudad de México, Mexico.
This role will allow for a flexible, hybrid schedule, working in the office 1 to 2 days/week after the initial training period.
About us - we give you
First of all - we take time to learn about you. There are no robots or machines that are screening your resume for key words. Next - we provide lots of challenge and chances for growth, a competitive salary, lots of time off, benefits and more!. We also know how to do – fun!
Our people are a diverse, multi-cultural bunch! You will find friends here and in our offices abroad. You’ll always have someone to help out and to hang out with!
Innovative’s world headquarters is in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. Our regional offices are in London, UK; Mexico City, Mexico; Dubai, UAE and São Paulo, Brazil.
Innovative is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, veteran status, and other protected characteristics.